If you would like to request a box of books, please send an email to Kitty Graves at DarienBookAid.firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of severe financial constraints and the ever rising cost of shipping, we are only able to send a small box of books weighing 6-7 kilos (15-17 lbs) for each qualifying request. Keep that in mind as you provide the following information in the body of your email. (We do not open attachments.) Please include this information:
- the name of your institution and the type of education or services you offer
- the ages of the people who are the intended readers
- the English reading level of the intended readers – beginning, intermediate or advanced
- the types of books that would best fill your needs – textbooks, reference books, story books, fiction, non-fiction etc. (Please be as specific as possible. We want to fill your needs as closely as we can.)
- your mailing address in the exact form it should appear on our mailing label, including a phone number if that is necessary.
If you are writing from the Ukraine, your address must include the phone number, postal code and the physical address to which the box will be delivered.
If your mailing address is in the Cyrillic alphabet, and mail can only reach you if it is written in Cyrillic, please include your address in both the Cyrillic and Roman alphabets in your email.